Foros de discusión
FAQ Buscar Miembros Grupos de Usuarios  - Registrarse  - Perfil  - Entre para ver sus mensajes privados  - Login
Harold was also a pretty excellent arm-over technique
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión > OjoDePez Fanzine
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  

Anonymous
Invitado

Mensaje Publicado: Lun, 09 Oct 2023 8:57 am    Asunto: Harold was also a pretty excellent arm-over technique Responder citando
Harold was also a pretty excellent arm-over technique Madden nfl 24 Coins, but it was not something he would use it often. When he did , it was likely to be able to beat an offensive lineman, even if they wasn't able to get to the quarterback before throwing the ball. I'm really not sure why he didn't employ it more frequently, given how great his accomplishments were with this technique.

The majority of the time, Harold would just kind of get into the left tackle and get stuck in his block on passing plays. He might as well have been able to run the ball at a 4.9 in my opinion as concerned given how seldom was he able to win with the speed rush. What's the use of being a really good athlete but you're not going make use of your skills to play a pass rusher every once in awhile?

It was very frustrating to watch.

I'm not happy that I've seen Harold make good moves sometimes, because I had to wonder why he didn't utilize them often. If he'd done that, he'd probably gained a few more sacks. But he didn't, which is likely the reason the fact that he "only" was able to accumulate about 7.5 sacks on the season. It's not a bad quantity, yet it isn't an excellent one.

It could have helped If he hadn't missed so many tackles. This includes the occasional sack. When it came to the Louisville game alone, which he recorded two sacks flat out missed three other tackles. One was another chance to sack. In addition, the dude has been deemed to be a top athlete Cheap Madden 24 Coins, but what happens when his scot-free and clean, he can't get the ball?

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión > OjoDePez Fanzine
Página 1 de 1
    Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro